Landale Signs™ is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our policy is to provide employment, transfers, compensation, training and career advancement opportunities to all individuals regardless of race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age or disability. Employment decisions are carefully made based on skill set, performance, and attitude. We believe work must be conducted in a safe and responsible environment. Within our walls reside the most talented and respected craftsman in the world.
Now Hiring Extraordinary People.
Call 780-437-3730 for more information or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Outside Sales / Senior Account Executive: On-premise advertising
Are you looking for a career change, to come on board a fast-growing company that is a leader in its field? Are you wanting to become part of a team that helps its customers grow their businesses through on-premise advertising? If you answered yes, then we would like to hear from you!
Landale Signs is an established, 38-year-old company that delivers on-premise advertising to its customers in the form of indoor and outdoor signage as well as vehicle graphics. We are currently looking to increase our market share in Edmonton and throughout Alberta with an eye towards expanding national accounts. We focus on market share growth through relationship building and dedication to providing superior customer service.
As a business to business salesperson, you will be meeting with business owners and managers, to help them realize their revenue goals by finding the right kind of dynamic on-premise advertising to bring more customers through their doors. This is a growing, ever-changing and exciting industry where there are no earning ceilings, and where you have the support of a fully staffed design team to create your customers’ visions, an engineer to do the estimating for the projects, and a 20,000 square foot production plant to produce the final product, all steps from your desk!
The ideal candidates will have:
- Proven track record in competitive selling
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management and organization skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of independence
- Strong negotiation skills to confidently and aggressively seek new business/clients
- A high level of professionalism, ability to present professional image of the Company
- The desire to ensure the utmost in customer satisfaction
- A passion for leaning and desire to self-educate to maintain a broad knowledge of advertising solutions and services, as well as selling skills
- Valid driver’s license, current auto insurance and reliable vehicle
The Company will provide the ideal candidates with:
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package
- Challenging and rewarding career in the on-premise advertising business
- Career progression in a fast-paced, fast-growing, Edmonton-based company with the proven ability to service national, regional, and local customer accounts
- A fun and exciting work environment where we are passionate about solving our customers’ on-premise advertising problems
Interested candidates should submit resumes to: email@example.com (no phone calls please).